Please check your email for a detailed look at our week – but some highlights include planning a GREEK COSTUME for our Ancient Greek Day on Tuesday…participation is a must! 🙂
WEDNESDAY – Spelling Test – review of contractions and “there, their and they’re”… students must write complete and interesting sentences to show they understand the meaning of each one.
- it’s = it is
- that’s = that is
- there’s = there is
- you’re = you are
- they’ve = they have
- could’ve = could have
- he’d = he would or he had
- she’d = she would or she had
- we’d = we would or we had
- doesn’t = does not
- don’t = do not
- hasn’t = has not
- mustn’t = must not
- shouldn’t = should not
- let’s = let us
- there = often about location (has the word “here” in it, which helps to remember location)
- their = possession (belonging to certain people – has “i” in it, which helps to remember people)
- they’re = contraction of “they are”
Next BMV – not due until after Spring Break so there is more time to practice – due April 8th… (though they can always quote sooner!)
Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
bind them around your neck,
write them on the tablet of your heart.
Then you will win favor and a good name
in the sight of God and man.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to Him,
and he will make your paths straight.