It has been a great couple of weeks back. TUSCs were AMAZING and have been so much fun. We are also enjoying learning about Ancient Greece along with some Greek mythology. This week marks the end of the first semester for high school students and as a result, there will be some changes to the Grade 7 schedule starting on FRIDAY, Jan. 28th. All teachers will stay the same (and I will be here for the full year as Mrs. Wiebe decided to extend her maternity leave).
The new schedule is posted below.
Other things to take note of:
There is no longer a Pro-D Day this Friday – it will be a regular school day with students in attendance.
BMV for Friday – 2 Corinthians 12:9a – But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
Silver Star – check your email for registration info…this needs to be in ASAP!
Spelling List for Wednesday:
- appointment – meeting someone at a particular time
- coil – something wound in a spiral
- coin – round piece of stamped metal used as money
- joint – a point at which something is joined
- choice – an act of making a decision
- employ – to give work to or make use of
- enjoy – to take delight or pleasure in
- oyster – a mollusk that can be used as food or for pearls
- royal – having the status of king or queen or a member of their family
- cloud – a visible mass of condensed water vapor floating in the atmosphere
- house – a building for human habitation
- mountain – a large natural elevation of the earth’s surface
- crowd – a large number of people gathered closely together
- shower – an enclosure a person stands under to wash ; a brief and light fall of rain
- tower – a tall, narrow building