I can’t wait to see everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some new units we will be starting over the next few weeks:
– Bible: Continuing our study called “Forged: Truth”, focusing on the truth of God’s word
– Language Arts: a mini short story unit (Thank You, Ma’am!), Winter Descriptive writing and then a novel study (Bud, Not Buddy) as well as continuing with spelling and mini grammar lessons
– Social Studies: Ancient Greece (starting with a general overview, moving onto a personal research project and looking at some Greek myths)
What’s on this week in Grade 7…
- Please remember CLEAN and DRY shoes for indoors – especially for PE!
- Silver Star – Please be sure to have completed registration forms (see email) by FRIDAY… though the code is currently not working, so I have reached out to Silver Star and am waiting for their response. I will update you when it is working.
- Band (Wednesday) – don’t forget your instrument!
- Spelling – new word list will be given out this week for a test on January 19th
- DEVO (Tuesday) – Jaycee
- DEVO (Friday) – Ian
- BMV (Friday) – Ephesians 2:8-9 – “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.”