It was really great to meet so many of you on Friday during Parent-Teacher interviews. It’s always great to put a face to names! I am so thankful for this fun and lively class and also for your support.
This week there are some fun activities planned.
- Wear a Christmas sweater / shirt (Grades K-7)
- Meikle Art Studios (1-3pm)
- Last day to submit donations for Refugee family in Salmon Arm
- No spelling test
- Bring instruments and practice logs for Mrs. Vander Kooi
- Bring Secret Santa Gifts for under our classroom tree (labeled with who they are “TO”, but not who they are “from” so that students can guess!) – $10-$15 limit
- In-house Christmas concert (no parents allowed, unfortunately, but it will be video taped) – BRING INSTRUMENTS TODAY too! Dress nicely!
- Last day of school before the break (full day) with games and possibly a MOVIE! They are so close to earning it in our classroom challenge…
- BMV (Philippians 2:3) “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.”