Students were quite excited to participate in a Secret Santa gift exchange. Names have been chosen and students decided that the $ budget will be $10-$15. Gifts should be brought to school on December 15th.
HALF DAY / PARENT-TEACHER INTERVIEWS – December 10th (sign-up info was sent to your email on Monday, Nov. 29th)
SPELLING / Vocab (Wednesday, Dec. 8th)
- realized – to become aware of
- ominously – in a way that indicates something bad is going to happen
- callous – showing or having cruel disregard for others
- noticeably – in a way that is easily seen or noticed ; clearly
- snatched – to quickly seize in a rude or eager way
- taxed – to make heavy demands on
- futile – incapable of producing any useful result ; pointless
- cautiously – in a way that deliberately avoids problems or dangers
Student Devo (Friday): Ava
Bible Memory Verse (Friday, December 10th):
Psalm 23 (Part 2): verses 4-6 (students are welcome and encouraged to quote all of Psalm 23)
“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.”
We will be taking a field trip to Meikle Art Studio on Tuesday, December 14th to create a beautiful Christmas gift. Permission slip and information will be sent home on Monday.